- The Exhibitor, his employees or any other person acting on behalf of the Exhibitor, indemnifies Kungwini Welfare Organisation, its staff and residents against any liability resulting from theft, fire, breakage, storm damage, an act of God, or any other cause of whatever nature;
- Kungwini Welfare Organisation is hereby further indemnified by the Exhibitor, his employees or any other person acting on behalf of the Exhibitor of any damages resulting from any injuries of whatever nature occurred before, during or after the market.
- In the event that Kungwini Welfare Organisation will not reasonably be able to proceed with the market, for whatever reason, the Exhibitor will not be entitled to any refunds for payments already made. In the event that refunds are to be made, such payments will be made at the sole discretion of Kungwini Welfare Organisation.
- The Exhibitor is required to obtain their own insurance against any type of loss.
KUNGWINI WELFARE ORGANISATION UNDERTAKES TO:
- Promote the Nickel Market without any obligation to the Exhibitors
- Provide a platform for the Exhibitors to sell their products
- Not give credit to any purchaser
- Not give warranties on behalf of the Exhibitor
- Keep detailed records of sales
- Supply sales figures to Exhibitors
- Not remove or tamper with the barcodes
- Provide additional security to staff and exhibitors doing duty
It is at the discretion of Kungwini Welfare Organisation to approve goods to be sold at the market. Our decision is final.
THE EXHIBITOR UNDERTAKES TO:
- Not tamper with other exhibitor’s products
- Not obstruct fellow exhibitor’s tables in any way
- To abide by the table/exhibit space provided and requirements for display
- Black table cloth – covering whole table and to the ground
- Any colour overlay
- Raised displays – neat, tidy, presentable, alluring, colourful
- Secure & Sturdy stands
- Displays not to lean against wall of curtains
- Max height against wall, 2m
- Max height on tables not against wall, 0.7m
- Not overload tables
- Make products easily accessible to visitors & for replenishing
- Have all products barcoded, on & under table.
- Not add products that have not been pre-approved.
- Keep displays fully stocked at all times.
- Tables not fully stocked for the duration of the market will be stocked with other exhibitors stock and will reflect negatively on your future chances to be approved for the market.
- Print & apply own barcodes.
- Barcodes to be submitted no later than 25 October ’19 for upload to Point of Sale.
- Set-up & pack-up on the prescribed times & dates as allocated to you, between the following times:
- Set-up: Monday, 18 November ’19 09:00 – 15:00
- Pack-up: Monday, 2 December ’19 08:30 – 12:00
- Not remove items during the market
- The organisers will allocate according to pre-mentioned requirements in application.
- The organisers decision is final
- Table fees payable when exhibitor has been approved. If payment has not been received by the provided date another exhibitor will be approved.
- Stall/Table Against Wall – R800 + 20% donation of turn-over
- Stall/Table only – R700 + 20% donation of turn-over
- Food Truck – R5000 flat fee (No food trucks will be approved that will be competition for Tea Garden)
- Tea Garden – 15% donation of turn-over
- Stall fees to be paid to:
Bank : ABSA
Account Name : PJ Trust
Branch Code : 333 845
Account Number : 405 189 5616
Reference : NXM – name & surname
PAYMENTS TO EXHIBITORS:
- Once confirmation on sales figures has been received from the exhibitors, refunds will be processed and refunded to the exhibitor.
- Kungwini Welfare undertakes to do their best to do refunds within two weeks after completion of the market, subject to confirmation received from the exhibitor.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
- Stalls cancelled one (1) month prior to the market will be refunded 50% of their stall fee.
- Stalls cancelled fourteen (14) days prior to the market will not be refunded.
- Any grievance touching the true construction of this agreement or the rights and liabilities of the parties shall be submitted in writing and handed to Kungwini Welfare Organisation within 24 hours from such grievance arises.
- Kungwini Welfare Organisations’ special Committee for the Nickel Xmas Market will attend to the complaint and reply as soon as possible.
- If the Exhibitor is not satisfied with the outcome of the Committee, the Exhibitor must in writing request that the matter be referred to the Executive Board of Trustees of Kungwini Welfare Organisation; and
- If the decision of the Board of Trustees is not accepted by the Exhibitor, then the matter will be referred to a Senior Advocate/auditor as indicated by Kungwini Welfare Organisation. This decision will then be binding on all parties concerned. In the event that an order will be given against the Exhibitor, he/she will be liable for the account of such advocate/auditor.
CLOSURE OF MARKET:
- Kungwini Welfare Organisation reserves the right to close the market for any reasonable reason eg. Extreme weather conditions and situations causing a direct threat to visitors & staff.
- Exhibitors may not claim a refund under these circumstances
- Exhibitors will be allowed parking inside Kungwini Welfare Organisation ground only on set-up, pack-up days & days replenishing.
- Exhibitors only visiting the market are expected to park at the allocated parking for all visitors.
- Parking will be at own risk.
- All exhibitors will only be able to start applying once the online applications opens each year.
This Agreement embodies the entire undertaking of the parties and there are no promises, terms, condition or obligations, oral or written, express or implied, other than those contained herein.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTED ONLINE AND ARE BINDING