to be an exhibitor at the 2023 Nickel Christmas Market
The Nickel Christmas Market is a pack-out market that provides exhibitors with a platform to sell their products over 12 days. This year's market will take place from Wednesday, 22 November to Sunday, 3 December 2023.
The Nickel Christmas Market prides itself on being well-organised and providing exhibitors with an easily accessible portal to monitor their sales daily. This enables them to monitor their stock levels and ensure that their stalls are well stocked for the whole duration of the market ensuring a high-level shopping experience for customers
When you apply it is important to us that you promote yourself and your products very well to us to give you the edge over other applicants. Ensure that your product photos are of high quality and clear to be used in our social media campaigns. Ensure that all the products that you want to sell are included, as items not provided will not be approved. Include a photo of your stall and how you present your products to customers. Preference will be given to innovative, aesthetically pleasing and levelled stall presentations. Give us a comprehensive picture to make an informed decision when selecting exhibitors.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
- You must be available to set up on Monday, 20 November 2023 between 09:00 - 15:00.
- You must be available to pick up on Monday, 4 December 2023 between 09:00 - 15:00.
- Food Exhibitors can not be approved without a Certificate of Acceptability (COA) issued by your local municipality.
- Only outside food vendors and jewellers selling sterling silver and gold jewellery are allowed to man their stalls.
- All stalls include a table. Indicate if you only want a stall or want a stall with a table in the allowed area.
- Indicate special requirements in the allowed area eg a power point, being against a wall or in a specific venue, to allow us to make the necessary provisions when doing the table allocations.
- You will be loading your own products and printing your own barcodes via a link that we will send to all exhibitors in October ‘23.
- 1800mm (L) x 750mm (W)
- Max height of 1.7m from the floor
- Table heights are 770mm from the floor
- Ensure that you do not overbook yourself for markets where you are not able to keep your stall stocked for the duration of the market.
- A stall space (as indicated above) is R1 000 each + 20% donations of your turnover
- Food Trucks/Stalls outside are R4 200 each for 12 days or only weekends the 2 weekends, the charge will be R3200.00 for both weekends. (BOTH WEEKENDS COMPULSORY)
- The restaurant operator donates 17% of their turnover.
- Payments for approved stalls may be done in 3 (three) instalments with the prior written arrangement, on receipt of your invoice.
- Final payment is due no later than 3 (three) months after you have been approved.
- Take note of the Terms and Conditions you agree to when submitting your application.
- Closing date for all applications is 15 September ‘23.
To ensure the market stays appealing and does not become repetitive to customers we will:
- Not allocate an exhibitor the same space more than two years in a row.
- Not put the same type of products in the same venues where possible.
- Not approve more than 2 exhibitors with similar products where possible.
- This means that the earlier you apply the better your chances are of being approved.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Applicants are required to submit applications online.
All fields marked with (*) are required and must be completed or your application will not be submitted.
Please note that it is compulsory to add at least 1 (one) photo of your stall.